GIVEAWAY: CHLOE + CHAD
It’s gift giving season and if you’re looking for original gifts and products that are made with love and care, then your best bet won’t always be in the department stores, sometimes you have to look smaller for something more personal. Which is why I present to you Chloe + Chad, an organic skincare line creating safe and uncommon artisanal handmade goods for the whole family. All skincare products are created in small batches to ensure that clients receive the freshest and most effective formulations. Nothing is pre-made except for soaps, which need time to cure.
I also wanted to share a little about the founder- love sharing stories about women entrepreneurs making it happen. So without further a do, let’s meet Aisha, the woman behind Chloe + Chad:
- Why did you start Chloe & Chad? I started Chloe + Chad when I found out I was pregnant for the first time with my daughter Chloe, during this time my sister was also diagnosed with breast cancer. I was really skeptical about the harmful ingredients in store bought skin care, and the damage it could do to the health of my daughter and my sister, so I started making lotions, soaps and body butters in my then Brooklyn apartment.
- What had been the most difficult part? The most difficult part has been juggling being a parent, having a career and bringing a passion to fruition.
- What has been the most rewarding part? The most rewarding part for me is seeing this “thing” that I started in my tiny apartment for my daughter and my sister become a business. It’s an awesome feeling.
- If you had to choose your top 3 fave products… I know it’s hard… which 3? If I had to choose my 3 favorite products hmmm definitely hard but it’d have to be the body butter, facial serum and the hibiscus toner. Those are also 3 good ones for a newbie to Chloe + Chad to start with.
- Any Advice to female entrepreneurs: The advice I would give to any woman entrepreneur is you have to believe in yourself and trust God to lead the way. It’s always beneficial to network with like minded people, who’ve been where you are, or who are on the same journey as you. Most importantly I try to never to second guess myself on decisions, I make a decision and keep moving forward.
- Is there anything else you’d like to share or want my audience to know? I started making my lotions etc, initially in 2010, it took me 6 years to decide to turn this into a business. I say that to say everything takes time and it’s never too late to do what you love.
Many thanks to Aisha for taking the time to share above with us. If you’d like to try out her organic skincare line, or to get it as a gift for someone, then enter giveaway below. There’ll be 2 winners, so the odds are in your favor.
a Rafflecopter giveaway