I can’t wait to get some time to do a complete roundup of all the amazing things I have discovered while going through the process of picking out decor for the house. Interestingly enough, my ideas have really evolved over the course of the year it has taken to complete the renovations. It is actually for that reason that I plan on really taking my time with the interior design part. There’ll be temporary things I’ll do for fun. The plan for those is to either DIY or go with an affordable option. I don’t really have any true investment pieces in mind yet but I have seen some things that have made the list; especially as concerns artwork and my main pieces on the parlor floor.
Moving along to bamboo pendants. At first, I thought about them in the context of my kitchen island. And then I changed my mind when the hubby and I found something else we liked better. The reveal as to what we settled on is coming soon but if you follow me on Instagram, you probably already had a sneak peek.
But then, I started thinking of bamboo pendants for the babies’ nursery. Over the course of my search, I found so many adorable options at all different price points. Here are my faves and I wonder if you can guess which one I ended up getting (not really fair if you watch my Instagram stories, cos I revealed my selection there).
- Teardrop seagrass pendant shade $129
- Bamboo woven pendant light $79
- Ikea Sinnerlig $69.99
- Oriental Bazaar bamboo hanging lanterns via Etsy $70 and up
- Etsy bamboo pendant shade options
- Target silverwood pendant $52.99
- Hanging Lantern via world market $69.99
- Rattan pendant via Pottery barn
- Baycheer single light bamboo pendant $79.99
Tip: when you search, look for bamboo, seagrass, rattan or woven pendant lights.
- Bamboo hat pendant $49
- Santa Barbara pendant $398
- Woven rope pendant via crate and barrel. $129
- Westlake seagrass pendant light $44.99
- Vintage pendant light $169
- Campana woven rattan 20″ pendant $96.99
- The curated nomad Shade $69.99
- Keyes Globe rattan pendant. $299
- Arwen wicker pendant light CB2 $129
Thank you for sharing. I love your style and home design. Hoping I can find your bedroom rug.
love this post and will definitely bookmark! I have my eye on the Sinnerlig and the one you listed from Etsy and some other basket pendants from the article for my dining, kids room, and playroom! I can’t wait!!
Thank you for this blog. I’ve always loved interior design. These are really beautiful and affordable pieces.
Hi! I’m heading to World Market today to grab #7 for our office/guest room. Thanks for this round-up!