TOP TEN ORGANIC BABY CLOTHING BRANDS
Well, the time has come for me to slowly pivot. I’m not saying it’s going to be all baby all the time here, but it’s natural that now that I’m shopping for the twins, I’m finding brands that I’m excited about and think you’d love to know about as well.
So without further ado, and in no particular order, let’s get to my top 10 list. Most of these are smaller brands, and that means sometimes they are pricier than the more mainstream brands. However, if you’re shopping for quality and something a little different, then look no further. I’ve also indicated brands that are Black-owned Businesses or BIPOC, for those looking to Buy Black or at the very least to educate themselves on the options.
1. FINN &EMMA: 100% ORGANICALLY GROWN
Unfussy basics with cool graphics. FREE Shipping over $50 and there are often sales where you can stock up. Lastly, if you really love their stuff, for $10/month, you become a VIP and always get 20% off ALL your purchases.
2. L’OVED BABY: 100% ORGANIC COTTON, ETHICALLY MADE IN INDIA
They get consistent rave reviews on their fit and quality and while they got you covered on basics, if you’re in the mood for seasonal prints and a large collection of options, then you will have so many options to choose from.
3. YINIBINIBABY (*BIPOC): DOMESTICALLY SOURCED ORGANIC COTTON
Fun, statement pieces for your baby or toddler. These are definitely standout pieces that would make you want to get your baby ready for an Instagram photo shoot. They use domestically sourced organic cotton and all illustrations are screen-printed by hand with non-toxic, water-based ink.
4. ROUX KIDS: 100% COTTON CLOTHING FOR MOMS BY A MOM (*BIPOC)
Small batch and limited edition pieces. You may have to hurry here as they appear to sell out of their most popular styles and prints. Especially enjoy following this page on Instagram where you get notifications on new pieces and when your fave may be almost out of stock.
5. PARADE ORGANICS: SUSTAINABLE & FAIR TRADEh
Established in Vancouver and using only super soft and durable Organic cotton, the highlight of this brand for me is the zipper romper collection. So many moms have recommended going with the convenience of the zipper vs buttons – these won’t only look stylish, they’ll save you on time.
6. COLORED ORGANICS: ETHICAL PRODUCTION
If you want the confidence in knowing that your babies clothes were made ethically: no child labor, fare wages, using organic cotton free from any harsh chemicals; then you should check out colored organics. I also love their simple but impactful design choices.
7. MILKBARN: ETHICALLY SOURCED ORGANICS
Quick tip for this shop- love what they do, but it can be a tad on the pricier side. Consider shopping for Milkbarn clothing on Zulily where there are often sales of 50% or more.
8. HANNA ANDERSON: OEKO-TEX® certified
OEKO-TEX® certified means it’s safe from over 100 harmful chemicals. This is also a perfect collection for those that love color, especially fun primary colors for infants and toddlers. There are often very big sales, a good time to stock up.
9. HOPE & HENRY: ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE
This startup aims to bring quality clothing at an affordable price point. For those times when you want your baby a little more dressed up, a little more formal. You can shop through their website or use your Prime membership and shop through their AMAZON storefront.
10. BABYSOYUSA: SUSTAINABLE SOY FIBER
The first company to use azlon from soy fiber to make baby clothes. But just as important as how eco-friendly this brand is, is that the clothes are lovely to look at and by all accounts, long-lasting.
Special shoutout to not quite Organic but brands you should know:
Miles & Milan (*BIPOC): Gender neutral, super fashionable
Peek Kids: so many fun options in so many styles and prints. Especially great selection for girl clothing.
CocoPie Clothing (*BIPOC): Specifically created to show little black girls that they are beautiful, dark skin, afro puffs and all. A few more Organic Brands to check out: will keep adding
Sammy & Nat: Fun fun fun options, especially the girl stuff. So cute.
A FEW MORE ORGANIC BRANDS TO KNOW: WILL KEEP UPDATING
- OLIVER and RAIN
- UNDER THE NILE: Organic Egyptian Cotton
- ESTELLA NYC: For the Posh Baby
- PACT: Organic Cotton in Fair Trade and Affordable too
- QUINCY MAE: Modern minimal baby, Gender neutrals too
- PEHR: Some of the best essentials I’ve seen, thoroughly modern and classic.
- BOKKBABY: Some of the Best Fun Prints. Hemp, Bamboo and Organic Cotton
- SAPLING ORGANIC: Gentle baby clothes and gotta love their Heart Pants.
- MORI: Have already spent so much money here. Definitely stock up when they have a SALE.
- TOY: Super soft, functional and gender neutral organic baby clothes.
I love Tiny Twig! THE BEST!
Thanks so much for including my company , Coco’pie Clothinf. I appreciate the mention .
Natalie Ann Redman
This makes me so broody!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! We invite you to check out our shop Lucy Lue Organics. We design and make modern and minimal organic baby clothing.