THIN LOVE: ACER
If someone had told me 5 years ago just how much on the go I would be – I wouldn’t have believed them. It has been a crazy beautiful few years filled with blessings and challenges. I have learned and accepted that nothing amazing comes easy. That if you want it, if you really want it, then you have to work really hard for it. All the wanting in the world won’t put the needle. And sometimes, it takes a whole lotta work to move that needle even just a little bit. It can be frustrating but I urge you to never give up. As a woman, it is even more important to work hard for your dreams- your very individual, personal dreams.
So as I go about my business, as I try to build this blog, this platform, this thing that I am doing_ I look to work with brands that can support my vision, that can support my mission, that will support this platform. And these collaborators have come in all shapes and business, in different styles and with different ideas. When Acer approached me and they told me about their products, I really didn’t know what to expect. I really wanted a collaboration that felt natural, something that would work for my needs, something that I knew would be beneficial to those who read and follow me on my journey.
I had the option of different products from their new line of notebooks, which was brilliant- they wanted me to choose what would suit my very particular needs and my business style. I chose the Swift 7 for a few reasons. Namely:
- Thinnest laptop in the world – period: yes this is indeed the thinnest laptop currently on the market- it’s so paper lightweight, I can pick up and run around with no bother in the world.
- Power: There’s a seventh-generation Core i7 processor in this thin machine, which means you’re not losing speed/power just because it is a thinner, lighter package.
- Gold: Gold is by far my fave metallic. I’m definitely someone who cares about aesthetics and this thing is beautiful.
- Media smart: 2 usb ports + Sim card slot for loading and transferring files- in my case, mostly photo and video.
- Long lasting battery: While charging spots are increasingly everywhere, I don’t often have the time to camp down for a plug session, so having a 10 hour life battery makes all the difference in the world.
I do appreciate the support from a brand like Acer and I think if you haven’t yet you should check out their impressive range of workhorse machines– many at great price points. You may be surprised by what you find.
Pay close attention to their line of lightweight machines- there’s really no reason to lug a brick when you’re on the GO like me.