WHO’S THAT GIRL?
WCW January 23, 2019
So happy to have this series back. And bringing it back with global flair and a killer smile is Cass of @blaque_velvet. Let’s get to her just a teeny bit through 5 quick questions:
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life?
As a Jamaican
gyal–I would eat Oxtails with rice and peas for the rest of my life.
- You win $1,000 in a raffle, what do you do?
Currently re-decorating my bedroom, so I’d put the money toward all of the overpriced furniture I love!
- What are 3 things that are always in your handbag?
Burt’s Beeswax, a portable charger and hair tie.
- Artist/Song you’ve been listening to on repeat over the past month? Short Court Style by Natalie Press
- Favorite Destination and Why? Cuba! It’s so unique, with a people that are as charming and vibrant as the country. In Havana, the aesthetic of the city is unmatched and the culture is so rich and authentic. So many have so little yet they exude a joy that is contagious. From the lush hills of Vinales, to the white sand beaches in Varadero–Cuba is a destination that will enrich your soul.
Make sure to check out Cass on her instagram and make sure to return here for more or better yet, nominate a lady you’re admiring for a feature.
I always loved this feature. Thanks for bringing it back!